You are invited to the Integrated AlumNI's Annual General Meeting (AGM).
When: Saturday 23 May 2020 12-2PM
Where: The AGM will take place via video conference. The link to join will be circulated to all attendees in advance of the AGM.
An AGM is a yearly gathering of members of the Charity where the previous year’s activities and accounts are discussed. All members or supporters of the Integrated AlumNI are encouraged to attend the AGM.
At this year’s AGM we will cover the following:
- Receive the accounts for the Charity
- Receive the report of the Trustees on the Charity's activities since the previous AGM
- Elect new Trustees to the Board of Trustees
Alongside the above, there will be a fun-filled activity for all attendees to get involved in!
There are currently 3 vacancies on the Board of Trustees. We invite applications from members of any of our branches who are past pupils of an integrated school to apply for the Board of Trustees. Trustees will be elected at the AGM.
If you wish to apply please complete the application form and submit your response no later than 5PM Friday 8 May 2020. Please access the form here.
The role of Trustee entails (in brief):
- Ensuring the charity is doing what it was set up to do;
- Ensuring governance with the constitution and law;
- Assuming responsibility for the charity's assets and financial exposure; and
- Complying with the restrictions on how funds are used.
If you have any queries regarding the role of Trustee then please forward them to email@example.com
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15 May 2020 to confirm your attendance at the AGM.
We look forward to seeing you at the AGM!
The Board of Trustees