We are recruiting to our Board of Trustees, effective from our AGM on Saturday 10th April 2021.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- To uphold the values, mission and vision of the Integrated AlumNI
- Ensuring and oversee relevant governance with the constitution and relevant legislation
- Assuming responsibility for the charity's assets and financial exposure
- Engaging with stakeholders including relevant parties within the integrated movement to identify opportunities of how the AlumNI can help the furtherance of Integrated Education
- Help to implement the Integrated AlumNI strategic plan
- Help to develop and empower members and regional groups to grow aligned with our objectives
- To take the lead and ownership over various facets of our strategic plan including around areas of governance, advocacy, membership and school engagement
You can apply to our Board of Trustees by completing this brief application form.